The Penticton Vees Jr. ‘A’ Hockey Club is pleased to announce that their 2014/2015 season ticket offer goes on sale Monday, February 3rd and ends Saturday, March 1st.
Due to the overwhelming success of last year’s season ticket initiative, the team is happy to announce that pricing for 2014/2015 season tickets will remain unchanged. Season tickets are tiered in a three pricing structure, starting at $149, $169 and $199. The Vees will once again incorporate a payment plan, which offers fans the option to pay for their season tickets in six installments over a six month period.
“As an organization we place a high level of importance on constantly strengthening the Vees brand,” said President, General Manager and Head Coach Fred Harbinson. “Our commitment to our on ice product is now match by our commitment to the overall fan experience. We want everyone in Penticton to have the ability to experience the SOEC and Vees hockey.”
From February 3rd to March 1st, current 2013/2014 season ticket holders are encouraged to renew their season tickets and secure their seats for the 2014/15 season. New season ticket purchasers will be placed in a priority seat reservation sequence, and can choose their seats once the renewal period ends on March 1st. Renewal seats and new priority seat reservations can be secured with a $25 deposit which counts as their first payment.
Renew or purchase a new 2014/2015 Vees season ticket during February 3rd-March 1st AND purchase tickets for the first two games of Round 1 of the 2013/2014 BCHL playoffs at a special season ticket holder price of $10 Adult/Senior and $5 Child/Student. Purchasers will then be placed in a draw to win one of three prizes:
- 50’’ Flat Screen TV courtesy of Andre’s Electronic Experts
- Laptop computer courtesy of Andre’s Electronic Experts
- Suite rental at the SOEC (14 people) for the Vees 2014/2015 Home Opener.
Once again, Children and Students (18 and under) receive FREE season tickets when parents or guardians purchase their season tickets.
To renew or purchase a 2014/2015 season ticket, call Fraser Rodgers (250-809-1390) or Laura Carleton (250-490-6278) in the Vees office, or purchase in person at the Valley First Box Office (at the SOEC).
Key Points to Remember
- February 3rd-February 21st Renewal Phase
- February 24th-March 7th Seat Relocation Phase
- March 10th all remaining seats open to the public
- If existing season ticket holders want to change seats, they can put down a $25 deposit from February 3-21, then will be notified when they can change said seat.
- If existing season tickets DO NOT want to change seats, they can pay their first installment (1/6) or lump sum of their ticket cost from February 3-21.
- NEW season ticket holders can put down a $25 deposit from February 3-March 7, to secure a season ticket, then pay first full installment (1/6) after March 7th when they pick their seat.
- Same pricing structure as last season: $149 sections 103-106, $169 sections 107 & 111, $199 for sections 108-110.
- Optional six month payment plan: MasterCard, Visa and American Express accepted.
- Buying or renewing season tickets now until March 1st plus buying the first two games of the playoffs, enters you to win our draw for three prizes: 50″ TV or Laptop from Andre’s Electronic Experts and a suite rental for our 2014-15 home opener is up for grabs. YOU MUST BUY OR RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKET(S) BETWEEN FEB 3-MARCH 1 AND BUY THE FIRST TWO PLAYOFF GAMES AT JUST $10 EACH, TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE THREE DRAW PRIZES.
- By putting down a $25 dollar deposit, when your renew or buy your season tickets, makes you eligible for the discounted tickets ($10) for the first two home playoff games.
- Students and children 18 and under receive a FREE season ticket when their parents / guardian buys a season ticket.